Workshop: Building A Memorable Food & Drink Brand For Growth and Scale23 February 2022 23 February 2022
Venue Online webinar held on Zoom
Building a strong brand that everyone remembers is strategically vital to the success of any food & drink business. Strong brands command price premiums, higher customer loyalty and ultimately generate higher returns for their owners.
This 90 minute virtual workshop is for challenger food and drink brands in Ireland who are interested in developing their brand image and accelerating the growth of their business. It's hosted by the BIA Innovator Campus in partnership with Bread & Jam.
Run by an industry expert who has worked with the likes of Cornetto and the Kerry Group to challenger brands who have scaled up fast, this talk will cover how to build a brand for growth and scale from the outset, including best practices and pitfalls to avoid.
- How do you create your brand story and what do you do with it?
- How do you develop a unique tone of voice and distinct brand values?
- What is your value proposition and how do you ensure it features in everything you do?
- What makes a winning brand that's also scalable too?
- How do you future-proof your brand for success?
- What are the key packaging must haves for standing out on the shelf and online?
- What are all the challenger brands doing to give them that added edge?
Tune in online from 11am on 23rd February. You'll be provided with a Zoom link to access the event after you've purchased your ticket. There'll be an interactive Q&A session at the end and if you can't make the live show, a recording will be sent to you after the event has ended.