Let's Talk Cattle & Sheep Webinar - BEAM Scheme Requirements15 July 2020 15 July 2020
This webinar on Wednesday, 15 July will focus on:
What farmers need to do to ensure their 2019 BEAM scheme payment is not penalised in 2021
and is part of a series of fortnightly webinars for Irish beef and sheep farmers which will be hosted by Teagasc.
- Alan Dillon, Teagasc (Facilitator)
- Aidan Murray, Teagasc Beef Specialist
- Christy Watson, Teagasc B&T advisor Kildare
Topics to be covered
- BEAM scheme requirements
- Key dates to comply with in the scheme
- How to avoid a penalty
- Worked examples of farmers on how to plan out a drop in organic N
Make sure to join on Wednesday evening at 6.30pm for timely, relevant and practical advice to allow you make better management decisions on your beef and sheep farm.
Be prepared to get involved in the discussion – there will be an opportunity for you to pose your questions to the presenters.
Click here for a full list of upcoming webinars by Teagasc