Let's Talk Cattle & Sheep Webinar - Sheep Flock Health19 August 2020 19 August 2020
This webinar on Wednesday, 19 August will focus on:
Sheep Flock Health
and is part of a series of fortnightly webinars for Irish beef and sheep farmers which will be hosted by Teagasc.
- Hosted by the Teagasc Sheep Specialist Team
- Guest Speaker: Sarah Campbell, MSD Veterinary Adviser
- Moderated by Ciaran Lynch, Teagasc Sheep Specialist
Topics to be covered
- Ovine abortions
- Reducing the risk through vaccination
- Vaccination handling, storage and administration
Make sure to join on Wednesday evening at 6.30pm for timely, relevant and practical advice to allow you make better management decisions on your beef and sheep farm.
Be prepared to get involved in the discussion – there will be an opportunity for you to pose your questions to the presenters.