Reseeding & Clover Management with PastureBase Ireland5 May 2021 5 May 2021
Reseeding & Clover Management with PastureBase Ireland
Wednesday, 5 May | 7pm
Are you reseeding paddocks to drive grass production and utilisation on your farm in 2021?
Join John Douglas, Micheal O'Leary and Joseph Dunphy from Teagasc Grass10 & PastureBase along with Michael Egan, Grassland Researcher and dairy farmer James Barber as they go through reseeding and clover management using PastureBase Ireland.
On the night topics discussed will include:
- How to identify paddocks to reseed on your farm by using PBI
- Why you should include clover in your reseed in 2021
- Using the Pasture Profit Index (PPI) to pick perennial ryegrass varieties for your 2021 reseed
- Management tips to ensure the long term success of the grass/clover reseed
- Entering reseeding events on PastureBase Ireland
Hear from special guest dairy farmer James Barber from Co. Laois on the night about his experience of grass/clover reseeding on his farm.