Best Practice in Spray Application in Veg Production - Webinar11 May 2021 11 May 2021
You are invited to a Teagasc Webinar on Tuesday the 11th of May at 8pm where we will be joined by independent UK spray consultant Tom Robinson.
Tom’s presentation will cover:
- Principles of spray application.
- How chemicals behave in plants
- Water Volumes and how they influence spray performance
- Best set up for the sprayer
- Nozzle choices for different targets
- Application Field Trial Results for a selection of crops, and recommendations.
There will be an opportunity for questions from the audience after Tom’s presentation.
To register in advance for this webinar, click on the ‘Register’ button below and fill in your details.
It will be possible to register for IASIS points on the night through the Zoom webinar.
This is the sixth webinar in the Teagasc Vegetable Webinar Series. Previous available webinar recordings can be viewed here
If you have any questions, please contact Eoin.Sweetman@teagasc.ie