Launch of the Teagasc Sustainability Report 202117 October 2022 17 October 2022
Event Time 2pm - 3:30pm
Sustainability is at the core of Agricultural Policy both in Ireland and in the European Union.
Join Teagasc researchers on Monday, 17th October at 2pm to learn about the Economic, Environmental and Social Sustainability of Irish Agriculture, including outcomes for 2021. This online webinar will report on Economic, Social and Environmental Metrics, using nationally representative data from the Teagasc National Farm Survey.
- Professor Frank O’Mara, Teagasc Director;
- Cathal Buckley, Economist, Teagasc;
- Emma Dillon, Economist, Teagasc;
- Kevin Hanrahan, Head of Rural Economy and Development Programme, Teagasc;
- Trevor Donnellan, Head of Agricultural Economics and Farm Surveys Department, Teagasc.