Grass10 Newsletter - 24 November 2020
Information and updates from the Grass10 team
Download Publication (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase data for the week
- Walk your farm and measure grass this week to establish closing Average Farm Cover as we approach 1st December.
- Virtual Dairy Conference 2020 is taking place this Tuesday and Wednesday, 24th and 25th November. This evening at 7pm on the “Dairy Edge Live” the focus is on what clover can deliver on Irish dairy farms.
- Interpreting your PastureBase reports for 2020, this week we discuss the “Annual Tonnage Report”.
- Research update from Philip Creighton in the Sheep Research Demonstration Farm in Athenry, Co. Galway on Autumn management.
The Grass10 team and PastureBase will hold a webinar on Wednesday 9th December at 7pm to help farmers understand and capitalise on the PastureBase reports. Visit https://bit.ly/PBIWebinar for more information and to register.
Watch a Grass10 video with Galway Dairy farmer Kevin Moran on reviewing grass growth for 2020 here https://bit.ly/KevinMoranAnnualTonnage