National Potato Conference 2020
Type Event Proceeding
National Potato Conference 2020 which took place on Tuesday, 18 February in the Red Cow Moran Hotel, Dublin.
Download Publication (PDF)
National Potato Conference organised by Teagasc and the Irish Farmers’ Association, in association with Bord Bia.
The morning session of the conference focussed on the new EU Potato promotion campaign, “Millennials Attitudes to Potatoes” and the health benefits of potatoes.
The afternoon session focussed on plant health, energy use in the potato sector, desiccation and controlling sprouting in store without CIPC.
- The Irish Potato MarketCliona Lynch, Kantar Worldpanel
- Millennials Attitudes to Potatoes & the new EU Potato Promotional Campaign 2020-2022
Lorcan Byrne, Bord Bia
- Potatoes - the Food of the Future - a British Perspective
Stu Baker, AHDB
- Putting Potatoes Centre Plate for Millennials
Aoife Hearne, RD
- World Potato Conference 2021
Liam Glennon, World Potato Congress Organising Committee