Reducing Greenhouse Gases Event - Teagasc Moorepark
Type Event Proceeding
Reducing Greenhouse Gases Event which took place in Teagasc, Moorepark, Fermoy, Co. Cork on Wednesday, 5 February 2020.
Irish agriculture is responding to the sustainability challenge, but we must accelerate the rate at which we do so. By supporting farmers through evidence based advice and guidance along with the necessary supports we can make major steps towards reducing the environmental footprint of Irish agriculture.
This event included presentations from speakers with Teagasc, DAFM and Dairy Sustainability Ireland. See presentations below:
- Climate Change Policy
Presented by Philip Blackwell, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Considerations and Possible Approaches to implementing Teagasc Climate MACC Curve
Presented by Joe Crockett, Chairman, Dairy Sustainability Ireland Working Group
- Managing N to reduce emissions
Presented by Andy Boland, Teagasc
- GHG Emissions - Positive Role of Forestry
Presented by Tom Houlihan, Teagasc
- Energy Efficiency and GenerationPresented by John Upton, Teagasc
- Land Management - Drainage & Water Table Control
Presented by Patrick Tuohy, Teagasc