Grass10 Newsletter - 12th January 2021
12 January 2021
Information and updates from the Grass10 team
Download Publication (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- Aine Murray from Teagasc Moorepark details the results of the last 2 years of her trial work comparing Protected UREA to CAN & UREA and why all farmers should consider Protected UREA in 2021.
- Flyer for the upcoming webinar taking place on Wednesday 13th January at 7pm which aims to help farmers to make better use of the nutrients applied on their farms using PastureBase Ireland. Register: http://bit.ly/PBI-NUE
- The Grassland Farmer of the Year 2020 competition awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday 19th January at 2pm on Zoom. More information and register here www.teagasc.ie/gfotyawards
- Key factors to consider when aiming to get a high response to early Spring nitrogen.
- Flyer for “Joining a Grass10 Grazing course in 2021” - Register your interest and a member of the Grass10 team will get back to you: www.teagasc.ie/grazingcourses