Grass10 Newsletter - 13 April 2021
Information and updates from the Grass10 team
Download Publication (PDF)
The key messages in this week’s newsletter are:
- PastureBase data for the week & Elodie Ruelle’s MoSt Grass Growth Prediction Model.
Grass growth predicted to improve during the week, with warmer weather and low amounts of rainfall.
- Seamus Sweeney, Co. Wexford discusses managing 2nd rotation on his dairy farm.
- Caroline Walsh, the Overall & Dairy Category winner of the 2020 Grassland Farmer of the Year will take over our social media accounts on Wednesday 21st April along with a live interview at 7.30pm. More information here
- Grazing Update from Grassland Farmer of the Year Cattle - Suckling Category Winner Thomas Hogan, Co. Tipperary.
- An April grazing update from the dairy-beef research herd from Grange, Co. Meath.
Did you miss the recent Hitting Grazing Targets in 2021 with PastureBase Ireland Webinar which took place on Wednesday, 7th April? If so, you can watch it back here