Talking Money Course
Talking Money is a 3 day Farm Financial Course for farmers designed by the Teagasc Farm Management specialist team. The courses will be delivered by Teagasc Advisors in Local Teagasc offices. These courses will run one day per week and will commence in November 2019.
This course will teach practical skills, it will enhance your understanding of how money moves around your business, and what measures you should concentrate on.
Farm Finance Explained
The course will help farmers understand farm accounts and controlling the farm business.
- Financial terms explained clearly
- Understanding farm taxation accounts
- Using accounts to make decisions
- The three most important figures in the accounts
- Understanding where all the money goes (cashflow)
- Farm and family life cycle impacts on farm business
On successful completion of the course, participants will have gained valuable knowledge and skills to assist them to make more informed financial decisions in relation to the farm business and family cycle stage they are in.
Who should complete the course?
- All farmers who wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of farm accounts and money management.
- This course will provide the participants with a foundation in farm financial management.
Online booking for the course will open here in early July
Contact your local Teagasc office here