Organic 25 Hour Course
A 25 hour FETAC Level 5 ‘Introduction to Organic Production’ course must be completed before acceptance into the Organic Farming Scheme.
On completion of the course, participants will be proficient in:
- Interpretation of organic standards
- The principles of organic production
- Assessing economic viability and market opportunities
|There are no courses planned at present|
- Course syllabus: Introduction to Organic Farming - syllabus (PDF)
- Each course is run over 4 separate week days
- Cost: €220
Waiting list for Teagasc FETAC Organic Courses:
Teagasc deliver FETAC accredited organic training courses (Introduction to Organic Framing , FETAC Level 5) subject to demand. To place your name on a waiting list for a course please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address
- Mobile Phone No.
- E-mail address
- Main farming enterprise(s)
We will make contact with you with further instructions once course dates and locations are decided.