Organic 25 Hour Course
A 25 hour QQI Level 5 ‘Organic Farming Principles’ course must be completed before acceptance into the Organic Farming Scheme.
On completion of the course, participants will be proficient in:
- Interpretation of organic standards
- The principles of organic production
- Assessing economic viability and market opportunities
|There are no courses planned at present|
- Course syllabus: Organic Farming Principles - syllabus (PDF)
- Each course is run over 4 separate week days
- Cost: €220
Waiting list for Teagasc QQI Organic Courses:
Teagasc deliver QQI accredited organic training courses (QQI Level 5 'Organic Farming Principles') subject to demand. To place your name on a waiting list for a course please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address
- Mobile Phone No.
- E-mail address
- Main farming enterprise(s)
We will make contact with you with further instructions once course dates and locations are decided.