- EU Rural Innovation
Are you a farmer, forester, agri-food business or initiative with a success story to share?
- Are you part of a recent innovative, inspiring & ground breaking initiative? (farming/forestry/agri food supply chain)
- Does your project include expertise from other partners with a scientific or practical background?
If you can answer yes to these questions the EU LIAISON Project would like to hear from you. You could be selected as one of 15 Rural Innovation Ambassadors to receive international recognition at a prestigious awards ceremony in a major European capital city in November 2019. We will make a video for your project.
With the agricultural, forestry and food processing sectors facing major economic and environmental challenges – innovative solutions are rapidly needed. Through this contest, we aim to find and reward the best examples of partnership working from across Europe.
Enter the competition here
The closing date is 15 March 2019.
What is the LIAISON project?
LIAISON aims to make a significant and meaningful contribution to optimising interactive innovation project approaches and the delivery of EU policies to speed up innovation in agriculture, forestry and rural areas. Find out more about the project on the Liaison website
Researchers, policy advisors and actors from interactive innovation projects, initiatives and networks, farm/forestry advisors, decision makers and administrators will jointly investigate the design and implementation of interactive project approaches.
For more information contact Anita Naughton, email email@example.com tel: ++353761111235
What can you expect from LIAISON
LIAISON will produce practice-ready methods and tools for optimising the use of the interactive innovation approach in projects funded within the framework of the EIP-AGRI – and beyond. During the lifetime of LIAISON there will be:
- A European Rural Innovation Contest concluding with an interactive database (Story Map) of around 150 case studies and the nomination of 15 Rural Innovation Ambassadors
- On-going support provided to the AKIS Strategic Working Group of the DG AGRI Standing Committee on Agricultural Research
- A series of in-depth, hands-on ‘How To’ Guides for fostering co-creation and co-learning when working with interactive innovation projects (e.g. innovation support services)
- Policy Briefs on improving the institutional environment for interactive innovation projects (e.g. for RDP Managing Authorities) implementing the EIP-AGRI at national / regional level
- Videos and other communication materials presenting good practices in the planning and implementation of interactive innovation projects
All of the above – and more – available as a web-based Interactive Innovation Tool Box.
All practice and policy-orientated project outputs generated by LIAISON will be subject to a process of validation and fine-tuning process based upon practical peer-review by consortium members and other closely involved actors and stakeholders.
Follow Liaison on Twitter
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No.773418.