Bioeconomy Ireland Week 2022
As part of the Bioeconomy Ireland Week 2022 (17th to 21st October) Teagasc, in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine (DAFM), Munster Technological University, BiOrbic, the Marine Institute, and the Irish Bioeconomy Foundation will be presenting a series of maps on the bioeconomy to highlight its relevance for a wide range of stakeholders across many sectors.
A new map will be published each day which can be accessed through the links below.
- Monday 17th October - Ireland's Bioeconomy: Actors and connectivity
- Tuesday 18th October - Shellfish resources in Ireland
- Wednesday 19th October - Biorefineries in Ireland
- Thursday 20th October - Energy and the Bioeconomy
- Friday 21st October - Biomass arising from forestry
Like last year (Bioeconomy Ireland Week 2021 Map Series), all maps will be narrative StoryMaps with combine information with additional media and interative maps.
Disclaimer: All maps are produced as ESRI ArcGIS Story Maps.