This is Dairying Photo Competition - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- I have been given sufficient information in relation to the competition and I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older.
- If there are images of anyone under 18 years of age in the entry, a parent or guardian must provided consent, see below.
- I understand that even if I agree to participate now, I can withdraw at any time… by emailing the request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. I acknowledge and understand that this will not apply to material already published as Teagasc cannot control such material.
- In the case where third parties appear in the photograph in the entry, I confirm that I have received the consent of those third parties and take full responsibility for this consent.
- I consent to the use of personal data including name and any personal data in the photograph entry, in Teagasc publicity material and on social media. Teagasc reserves the right to display, reproduce or publish, or give permission to display, reproduce or publish any entry without payment for the purposes of future promotion and knowledge transfer. The personal data contained in the entries will be retained by Teagasc indefinitely.
- I understand that any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish Data Protection legislation
- The Data Protection Officer in Teagasc may be contacted at any stage at DPO@Teagasc.ie
Submission of Photographs
- Individual entrants may enter a maximum of one photo up until Wednesday, 8 September 2021.
- Photographs must be submitted in digital format only
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The competition will be judged by a Teagasc selection panel and the judges’ decision is final
- The winning photo(s) will be displayed on the Teagasc website and will be on display at a Teagasc national dairy event
The prizes are as follows:
- The winning photo will receive €500 in One4All Vouchers
- The first runner up will receive €250 in One4All Vouchers
- The second runner up will receive €150 in One4All Vouchers
- Seven remaining finalists will be chosen to each receive €50 One4All vouchers
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The promoter will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize can be collected / delivered
Rules of Entering
- Photos must be taken ‘on your farm’ and be of a dairy scene
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland except employees of Teagasc, their close relatives and anyone judging the competition
- The competition is open to those 18 years of age and older
- The competition is not open to professional photographers
- Photo entry must be the entrant’s original work, must not be copied and must not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any other third party, regardless of country of residence. It is the entrant’s responsibility to clear all aspects of copyright prior to submission. Teagasc reserves the right to disqualify from the competition any entry that infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of third parties and will not be responsible or in any way be liable for any violations of copyright or any other unauthorised use of photos
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions