The Irish horticultural industry is an important economic sector in Ireland. It encompasses vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, flower bulbs, trees, mushrooms and protected crops.
- COVID-19: Guidelines & Recommendations for Safeguarding staff on Horticulture facilities (PDF) (Issued 19/03/2021)
- Brexit preparations for plant exporters Webinar
- International Year of Plant Health, The Research Field Podcast - Dr. Helen Grogan discusses the importance to Ireland of preventing pest and diseases of plants.
- COVID19 - pubications and advice
- Seasonal Workers
- COVID 19: Roadmap for reopening society and business
- Plant Health Newsletter May 2020
- AIPP Guidelines for imported Bumblebees
- Horticulture road map to 2025
- News and Events
- The Green Book