Apply Online - Checklist
Before you apply you will need:
- A copy of your birth certificate
- Evidence/Proof of your PPS (Personal Public Service)
e.g. copy of Public Services Card (front and back as your PPS number is on the back), copy of Drugs Payment Scheme Card etc.
- A copy of your driver's licence (front & back) if applicable
- Medical Card (if applicable)
- Signed Consent Form for those under 18 years of age.
Your parent/guardian must complete the Teagasc Consent Form 2021 and this must then be uploaded as part of your application).
You can download the documents here.
- Please select the course that you wish to apply for using the tabs above.
- Please identify if you do/don't hold a Personal Public Service number (PPS).
- Select the appropriate centre/college you wish to attend.
- Register (Create Account) if it is your first time, otherwise sign in.
- Complete application details as required.
- Click Submit to complete and submit your application form.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.