How to apply
Course Applications will be available online from 11am Wednesday, 7th November 2018.
Before you complete your online application, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Applicants from Ireland and UK (incl. Northern Ireland) please follow the guidelines below.
For all other applications (EU and International) please contact the centre/college of your choice directly.
Create an online account on the Student Portal
- First, click on the course of your choice. Choose from one of the course categories below.
- Follow the steps to set up an online account on the portal. The portal can then be used to complete your application.
- You will have to create a ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Please ensure that your username is the email address you check regularly and that your password is easy to remember.
- Please read the terms and conditions when prompted to do so.
Choose a course
Making an Application
- Once you have created your account on the Student Portal, you can apply to courses by clicking on the relevant course link and signing into the portal.
- You can save and exit and return to your application at any time up until the closing date.
- Please provide complete and accurate information.
- Please upload all of the documentation requested ( e.g. recent photograph (head and shoulders against a plain background), image of your birth certificate, proof of PPSN or National Insurance Number).
- You must click the submit button in order to submit the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed.