51st Annual Food Science and Technology Conference
Food Systems in a Changing World- the Science, Challenges and Opportunities
6-7th December, Teagasc Food Research Centre, Ashtown, Dublin
The Institute of Food Science and Technology of Ireland, in collaboration with Teagasc, are delighted to host the 51st Annual Food Science and Technology Conference in Teagasc Food Research Centre, Ashtown in Dublin on December 6th-7th 2023, where research and innovation activities addressing the global food system will be highlighted over two days, with leading international invited speakers bringing a global view to the theme.
The conference themes will include:
- Addressing climate challenges in agri-food production
- Bio-based solutions for food production and processing
- Data and digitalisation advances in food systems
- Engaging the consumer and society
- Safe, healthy and sustainable food innovation
- Zero waste approaches to address food loss and waste
Download the Book of Abstracts
There will be a number of prizes awarded during the conference. These prizes are sponsored by IFSTI, safefood and the Society of Chemical Industry. The top prize will be a travel bursary to attend and present at the 22nd World Congress of Food Science and Technology which will be Rimini, Italy in September 2024.
Details of registration can be found on the conference registration page.
For any queries please contact IFSTIConference@teagasc.ie