Catchment Science 2019
Type Event Proceeding
Catchment Science 2019 Conference which took place on 5 - 7 November in Clayton Whites Hotel, Wexford.
Download Publication (PDF)
The overall theme of Catchment Science 2019, hosted by the Teagasc Agricultural Catchments Programme in Wexford, Ireland, is “Achieving quality water in diverse and productive agricultural landscapes under a changing climate”.
This highlights some of the challenges we are currently facing within the scope of water quality management in agricultural landscapes. We draw on experiences from international science and policy programmes, and advisory and stakeholder engagement initiatives.
We would like to thank the attendees and particularly the presenters who participated in Catchment Science 2019. All talks and posters are listed below, are grouped by their session and, where permission has been given, a link is provided to a PDF copy of the presentation.
- Conference Opening
- Session 1: Soil Analysis and Nutrient Management
- Session 2: Drivers, Controls and Time Lags - Meeting the Expectations
- Session 3: Options for Management Approaches in Reducing Containment Loss Risk
- Session 4: Long-Term In-Situ Monitoring and Modelling of Water Quality
- Session 5: Impact of Multiple Stressors on Aquatic Ecology
- Session 6: Decision Support Tools
- Session 7: Integrated Management, Stakeholder Engagement and Catchment Economics
- Session 8: Knowledge Transfer, Water Governance and Policy Implementation
- Conference Closing