Teagasc Crop Agronomy Webinar - April 2021
Type Event Proceeding
The third in a series of Teagasc Crop Agronomy Update Webinars took place on Tuesday, 6th April. This webinar covered the major agronomy decisions needed over the coming weeks in winter and spring crops.
Researchers, Specialists and Advisors were on hand to answer questions throughout the webinar.
Topics covered included
- Disease control in Winter Wheat and Winter barley including yellow rust control
- Spring barley weed control
- Resistant weeds, wild oats, and annual meadow grass control
- Trace Elements and their importance for tillage crops
- Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and Sulphur