Virtual College Open Days 2020
Teagasc is hosting a series of virtual events for prospective applicants to its full-time Level 5 agriculture, horticulture, equine and forestry courses.
The first in the series commences on Wednesday 3rd June with the final event on Wednesday 17th June. Most events are scheduled for 7pm but events for some specialised course areas are at a different time ; the event schedule details are available below.
Each event in the series will focus on an individual college in the overall Teagasc network. Staff from the relevant college will provide live presentations on their college and courses interspersed with video footage of college educational faciliites and farm enterprises. Each college will also host a virtual question and answer session and advise on how to complete the online course application process.
Click here to register for your choice of webinar.
College Open Days
Teagasc invites schools, students, teachers and parents to attend one of the special career events at a college.
At these events you will get ...
- Information on all further and higher level courses in agriculture, horticulture, horses and forestry
- An outline of careers in agriculture, agri-business, amenity and production horticulture, forestry, horse breeding and training and career profiles of graduates
- Guided tours of college teaching and recreational facilitiesand visits to the colleges' modern farming and horticultural enterprises
Who you will meet...
- College teaching staff and educational experts
- Students currently attending courses
- Potential employers of course graduates