Current Research Projects
- AnimalChange: testing the benefits of grassland mixtures under experimental drought
- AranLIFE: The sustainable management of terrestrial habitats of the Aran Islands.
- Cattle exclusion from watercourses: Environmental and socio-economic implications COSAINT
- Enhancing and maintaining biodiversity on intensively-managed farming systems.
- E-ruminant: sustainability indicators for farmland wildlife
- Farm Level Indicators for New Policy Topics (FLINT)
- Ideal-HNV: Identifying the Distribution and Extent of Agricultural Land of High Nature Value
- KerryLIFE: conservation of the Freshwater Pearl Mussel.
- Livestock Environmental Assessment and Performance (LEAP) Partnership