- Fealy, R.M., Buckley, C., Mechan, S., Melland, A., Mellander, P-E., Shortle, G., Wall. D. and Jordan, P. (2010).The Irish Agricultural Catchments Programme: catchment selection using spatial multi-criteria decision analysis. Soil Use and Management, 26, 225-236.
Schulte, R.P.O., Melland, A.R., Fenton, O., Herlihy, M., Richards, K. and Jordan P. (2010). Modelling soil phosphorus decline: Expectations of Water Framework Directive policies. Environmental Science and Policy, 13, 472-484.
- Mechan, S. & Burgess, E. (2010). The Irish Agricultural Catchments Programme: Supporting Sound Agricultural Practices with GIS, GIS for Agribusiness p.4-5 http://www.esri.com/library/newsletters/agribusiness/agribusiness-summer2010.pdf
- Mechan, S., Burgess, E. & Fealy, R.M. (2010). Irish Agricultural Catchments Programme Protects Water Quality While Supporting Productive Agriculture, ArcNews p.34 http://www.esri.com/news/arcnews/fall10articles/files/arcnews32_3/pageflip.html
- Agricultural Economics Conference - Buckley, C. (2010). Efficient Nutrient Management - A win for the farmer and a win for the environment. Edinburgh, 30-Mar-2010
- Food, Feed, Energy and Fibre from land - a Vision for 2020 - Buckley, C. (2010). Nutrient Management Efficiency in Ireland - A data envelopment analysis of specialist dairy and tillage farms. 12-14 April 2010 Queens University Belfast.
- EGU Vienna May - Melland, A.R., Jordan, P., Wall, D., Mellander, P.E., Mechan, S., Shortle, G., 2010. EGU2010-0. In, Geophysical Research Abstracts EGU General Assembly. Vienna, Austria.
- WCSS2010 Brisbane July - Melland, A.R., Wall, D., Mellander, P.-E., Jordan, P., Mechan, S., 2010. Soil management and stream water quality at the agricultural catchment scale in Ireland. In R.J. Gilkes, N. Prakongkep (Eds.), Proceedings of the 19th World Congress of Soil Science; Soil Solutions for a Changing World. Symposium 4.1.2 Management and protection of receiving environments. IUSS, Brisbane, Australia, pp. 175-178.
- Demonstration Test Catchments Invited Knowledge Exchange, Lancaster, September - Phil, David, Per-Erik and Alice presented methods and preliminary results for all components of the biophysical programme.
- Regional Science Association International British and Irish Section 39th Annual Conference - Buckley, C., 2010. Efficient nutrient management across regions - A potential winner for all. Glasgow 25th – 27th August, 2010
- IPW6 Seville September - Wall, D.P., Melland, A.R., Buckley, C., Jordan, P., Mechan, S., Mellander, P-E., and Shortle, G. 2010. The Agricultural Catchments Programme; an environmental and socio economic evaluation of the Nitrates Directive National Action Programme in Ireland. In 6th International Phosphorus Workshop abstracts, Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2010, Seville, Spain. pp.172.
- 1st Annual Conference of the Irish Environmental Economist’s Network - Buckley, C., 2010. Efficient nutrient management - The potential double dividend. Athenry, September 2nd 2010
- 14th IWA Diffuse Pollution Specialist Group: DipCon - Buckley, C., 2010. DipCon_Abstract 2010 September 12-17, Beaupré, Québec, Canada.
- SEMRU_agenda SEMRU - Buckley, C., 2010. Socio-Economic Analysis of Attitude to Water Quality Measures Nov-17, 2010, NUI Galway.
- AGU Fall Meeting - Melland, A.R., Jordan, P., Wall, D., Mellander, P.E., Buckley, C., Mechan, S., Shortle, G., 2010. Catchment-scale evaluation of environmental regulations in the agricultural sector in Ireland 13-17 December San Francisco, California
- Murphy, S. Poster, The International Society of Microbial Ecology Conference, Seattle August 2010
- Jordan, P., Melland, A., Cassidy, R., 2010. Observations on high resolution nutrient monitoring in rivers. In, 6th International Workshop on Phosphorus (IPW6); Towards a sustainable control of diffuse P loss: risk, monitoring, modelling, and mitigation options. Seville, Spain.
- Jordan, P., Melland, A., Fenton, O. Richards, K., Schulte, R. 2010. A model to predict soil P depletion to achieve agronomic and environmental objectives. In, 6th International Workshop on Phosphorus (IPW6); Towards a sustainable control of diffuse P loss: risk, monitoring, modelling, and mitigation options. Seville, Spain.
- Wall, D.P, and Mechan, S. 2010. Soil phosphorus management in agricultural catchments in Ireland. In 6th International Phosphorus Workshop abstracts, Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2010, Seville, Spain. pp.143. Poster
- Shore, M.. Melland, A.R., Mellander, P-E., Jordan P. Verification of Digital Terrain Derived Hydrological Flow Paths in Agricultural Catchments. 14th IWA Diffuse Pollution Specialist Group: DipCon 2010 September 12-17, Beaupré, Québec, Canada.