- Mellander P-E, Jordan P, Wall D, Melland A, Murphy P, Mechan S, Shine O, Shortle G (2014). Groundwater vulnerability in agricultural karst landscape. TResearch, 9(2), 38-39.
- Shore M, Jordan P, Mellander P-E, McDonald N, Thomas I, Shortle G, 2014. Phosphorus management for profitable and environmentally sustainable farming. T-Research 9, 4, 26-27. TResearch-Winter2014
- McDonald, N.T., Watson, C.J., Lalor, S.T.J., Laughlin, R.J., Wall, D.P., 2014. Evaluation of soil tests for predicting nitrogen mineralization in temperate grassland soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 78 (3), 1051-1064. doi:10.2136/sssaj2013.09.0411 20140710_McDonald et al 2014a-SSSAJ_Synopsis
- McDonald, N.T., Watson, C.J., Laughlin, R.J., Lalor, S.T.J., Grant, J., Wall, D.P., 2014. Soil tests for predicting nitrogen supply for grassland under controlled environmental conditions. The Journal of Agricultural Science doi:10.1017/S0021859614000264, 1-14.Paper-Synopsis-McDonald-et-al-2014b-JAgSci
- Shore, M., Jordan, P., Mellander, P-E., Kelly-Quinn, M., Wall, D.P., Murphy, P.N.C., Melland, A.R. (2014). Evaluating the critical source area concept of phosphorus loss from soils to water-bodies in agricultural catchments. Science of the Total Environment. 490, 405-415.Evaluating the critical source area concept of P loss from soils to water-bodie
- Mellander P-E, Melland AR, Murphy PNC, Shortle G, Jordan P (2014). Coupling of surface water and groundwater nitrate-N dynamics in two permeable agricultural catchments. Journal of Agricultural Science, doi:10.1017/S0021859614000021.
- EGU General Assembly 2014 - Mellander P-E, Jordan P, Shore M, Melland AR. Phosphorus delivery via groundwater in agricultural river catchments. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol 16, EGU2014-6413, 2014. Abstract
- EGU General Assembly 2014 - Jordan P, Melland A, Shore M, Mellander P-E, Shortle G, Ryan D, Crockford L, Macintosh K, Campbell J, Arnscheidt J, Cassidy R. The ‘fine structure’ of nutrient dynamics in rivers: ten years of study using high-frequency monitoring. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol 16, EGU2014-12387, 2014. Abstract
- EGU General Assembly 2014 - Melland AR, Shore M, Mellander P-E, McDonald N, Shortle G, Murphy P, Jordan P. Critical source times for nutrient loss in agricultural catchment streams. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol 16, EGU2014-10464, 2014. Abstract
- EGU General Assembly 2014 - Shore M, Jordan P, Mellander P-E, Kelly-Quinn M, Wall D, Murphy P, Melland A. Source and transport factors influencing storm phosphorus losses in agricultural catchments. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol 16, EGU2014-10768, 2014. Abstract
- EGU General Assembly 2014 - McAleer E, Mellander P-E, Coxon C, Richards K. Nitrogen attenuation along delivery pathways in agricultural catchments. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol 16, EGU2014-13328, 2014. Abstract
- ENVIRON 2014 - Thomas I, Jordan P, Shine O, Mellander P-E, Fenton O, Dunlop P, Buckley C, Murphy P. Comparing LiDAR and conventional resolution digital elevation models for spatial modelling of nutrient loss pathways and critical source areas.
- AGFORUM 2014 - Sherriff S, Rowan JS, Melland A, Jordan P, Mellander P-E, Murphy P, Fenton O, Ó hUallachái D. Factors controlling sediment export in three Irish agricultural catchments and implications for sediment management.
- IAH 2014 - McAleer E, Mellander P-E, Coxon C, Richards KG. Spatial and temporal variation of groundwater nitrate in two contrasting catchments.
- FBA 2014 - Doran L, Kelly Quinn M, Mellander P-E, Ó hUallacháin D. The impact of acute and chronic hydrochemical disturbances on stream ecology; implications for agricultural policy.
- Nordic Association of Agricultural Scientists 2014 - Jordan P, Mellander P-E, Shortle G. High resolution nutrient data: definition and challenges for monitoring in agricultural catchments.
- N.T McDonald, S.F. Graham, C.J. Watson, A. Gordon, R.J Laughlin, S.T.J. Lalor, C.T. Elliott, D.P. Wall. Using 1H NMR profiling to identify soil metabolites related to nitrogen mineralisation, 18th International Nitrogen Workshop, June 30th to 3rd July, 2014, Lisbon, Portugal. McDonald et al _N workshop2014_Poster