- Buckley, C., Wall, DP., Moran, B., Murphy, PNC., (2015). Developing the EU Farm Accountancy Data Network to derive indicators around the sustainable use of nitrogen and phosphorus at farm level. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems, Volume 102, Issue 3, pp 319-333. DOI: 10.1007/s10705-015-9702-9 TSTor Article
- Sherriff, S. C., Rowan, J. S., Melland, A. R., Jordan, P., Fenton, O., and O hUallacháin, D. (2015) Investigating suspended sediment dynamics in contrasting agricultural catchments using ex situ turbidity-based suspended sediment monitoring, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 19, 3349-3363 (Open Access).
- Shore M, Jordan P, Mellander P-E, Kelly-Quinn M, Melland AR, 2015. An agricultural drainage channel classification system for phosphorus management. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 199, 207-215. An agricultural drainage channel classification system for P management
- Murphy PNC, Mellander P-E, Melland AR, Shore M, Shortle G, Wall DP, Treacy M, Shine O, Mechan S, Jordan P. (2015). Variable response to phosphorus mitigation measures across the nutrient transfer continuum in a dairy grassland catchment. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 207, 192-202 (Open Access).
- Murphy S, Jordan P, Mellander P-E, O’Flaherty V (2015). Quantifying faecal indicator organism hydrological transfer pathways and phases in agricultural catchments. Science of the Total Environment, DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.02.017.
- Mellander P-E, Jordan P, Shore M, Melland AR, Shortle G (2015). Flow paths and phosphorus transfer pathways in two agricultural streams with contrasting flow controls. Hydrological Processes, DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10415.
- Sherriff SC, Franks SW, Rowan JS, Fenton O, Ohullachain D (2015) Uncertainty-based assessment of tracer selection, tracer non-concervativeness and multiple solutions in sediment fingerprinting using synthetic and field data. J Soils Sediments, DOI 10.1007/s11368-015-1123-5.