Teagasc provides objective and independent information on forestry grants to private landowners.
Financial support to establish a new broadleaf or conifer forest
Financial support to better manage your existing forest
Your local forestry advisor will provide you with free, independent and objective advice on any financial aspect you may have regarding establishing or managing a forest.
Legal requirements relevant to forestry grant applications
- Forestry Act 2014
- Afforestation - legal requirements
- Forest road works - legal requirements
- Felling of trees - legal requirements
- Deforestation - legal requirements
- Appropriate assessment procedures
- Change of Ownership
- Licence applications can be viewed on the DAFM Forestry Licence Viewer (external website)
Do you have forestry questions of a technical nature? Please visit the Forestry Advice section.
Regulations may change over time. Before making an application, please check that you have the most recent information.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter: