Teagasc provides training, advice and research for those involved in organic production, those considering converting to organic farming and the wider organic sector.
Is Organics an option?
Steps to Organic Conversion
Schemes & Grant Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Teagasc, Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine and organic organisations invite all farmers and members of the public to see organic farming in practice and to meet and speak with the producers and sector’s experts.
- Organic Dairy Farming Video Batt Sheehan
- Organic Dairy Farming Video The Little Milk Company
- Organic Dairy Farming Frequently Asked Questions
- Questions and Answers with Organic Farmers Ross and Amy Jackson, Co. Tipperary–Drystock and Tillage
- Questions and Answers with Organic Farmer Donal Keane, Co. Meath–Suckler to Beef and Tillage
- Questions and Answers with Organic Farmer Fergal Byrne, Co. Wicklow– Beef, sheep and cereals
- Q and A with Frank O’Brien, Ballybroider, Kilbeggan Co. Westemath – organic drystock and tillage farmer
What are the markets for organic crops? Pat Booth, organic farmer in Co. Laois, is supplying barley to Waterford Distillery and oats to Flahavans.